1. The test cell used of the three-electrode structure in line with the national standard GB/T5654-2007, with electrode spacing 2mm, can eliminate the effects of the stray capacitance and leakage on dielectric loss test results. The apparatus is equipped with the oil drainage solenoid switch, and we can empty the test cell in case of not removing it and rinse it with the test sample.
2. The instrument adopts the medium frequency induction heating, PID temperature control algorithm. This heating method has the advantages of t non-contact between the test cell and the heating body, even heating, fast speed, convenient control, strict control of the temperature within error range of the preset temperature.
3. Internal standard capacitor is SF6 gas-filled three-electrode capacitance, and its capacitor dielectric loss and electrical capacity is independent of ambient temperature, humidity and other effects, so that the instrument accuracy can be ensured even after prolonged use.
4. AC test power supply using AC-DC-AC conversion, effectively avoid the fluctuations in mains voltage and frequency on dielectric loss measurement accuracy effect. Even a generator, the instrument can work properly.
5. Perfect protection function; When there is over voltage、over current or high-voltage short circuit, instruments can quickly cut off pressure, and issues a warning message. When the temperature of the sensor failure or not connected, the instrument will also issue a warning message.
6. There is a temperature limiting relay in the medium frequency induction heating furnace. When temperature above 120 degrees, the instrument frees the relay and stops heating.
7. More convenient the experimental parameter is set. Temperature setting range 0～125℃, AC voltage setting range 500～2000V, DC voltage setting range 0～500V.
8. Using of large-screen LCD display, with backlight and clear display. Friendly interface, simply follow the Chinese menu prompt, enter the command, the instrument can be automatically tested. And automatically store and print test results.
9. Built-in real-time clock, the test date and time may be saved, displayed and printed with the test results.
10. Calibration functions of cleaned dry cell. The measurement of dry cell’s capacitance and dielectric loss factor can determine its cleaning and assembly conditions. The calibration data is automatically saved and so that it facilitates the calculation of relative permittivity and DC resistivity.