|MEWOI8203D/8204E series zinc oxide arrester tester is used to measure and analyze the leakage current of zinc oxide arrester (MOA). The main purpose is to measure the resistance current of MOA, so as to judge the moisture and aging degree of MOA. It can be used for on-site live measurement, and can also be used for laboratories and acceptance tests.|
The MEWOI8203D/8204E series Zinc Oxide arrester tester has the following functions:
|Model No.,||Leakage Current Range|
|MEWOI8203D||0-10mA||Three phase simultaneous measurement/Wired/Induction|
|MEWOI8204E||0-10mA||Three phase simultaneous measurement/Wired/Induction/Wireless/Single Current|
|1) The machine uses large screen LCD display, full English menu operation, easy to use.|
2) High-precision sampling and processing circuit, advanced Fourier harmonic analysis technology to ensure more reliable data.
3) The instrument uses a unique high-speed magnetic isolation digital sensor to directly collect the input voltage and current signals, which ensures the reliability and safety of the data.
4) This instrument can use electric field induction instead of PT two times wiring.
5) The instrument can directly measure resistive current without PT two.
6) The instrument can automatically compensate for three phase simultaneous measurement. The use is particularly convenient.
7) It has the functions of resistive current fundamental wave peak output and side phase correction.
8) The instrument is equipped with rechargeable batteries, calendar clock and micro printer.
9) 120 sets of measurement data can be stored and equipped with RS232 computer interface.
|Funtion||Measurement and analysis of leakage current of Zinc Oxide arrester (MOA)|
|Leakage Current Measure Range||0-10mA RMS,50Hz/60Hz|
|Accuracy||± (reading x 5%+5uA)|
Measurement accuracy of resistive current fundamental
(the two time method does not contain Interphase Interference)
± (reading x 5%+5uA).
|Measurement accuracy of resistive current fundamental(current method)|
± (reading x 15%+5uA)
|Current harmonic measurement accuracy||± (reading x 10%+10uA)|
|Current channel input resistance||≤2Ω|
|Reference voltage input range||25V~250V RMS, 50Hz / 60Hz|
|Reference voltage measurement accuracy||± (reading x 5%+0.5V)|
|Voltage harmonic measurement accuracy||± (reading x 10%)|
|The input voltage of reference voltage channel||≥300kΩ|
|Electric field intensity input range||30kV/m~300kV/m|
|The accuracy of electric field intensity measurement||± (reading x 10%).|
|Accuracy of electric field harmonic measurement||±(reading x 10%)|
|Internal battery working time||6 hours continuous|
|Charging power||100V ~ 250V, 50Hz / 60Hz|
|Charging time||about 6 hours.|
|Data storage||120 groups|
|Instrument size||35cm (long) x 28cm (wide) x 18cm (high)|
|Instrument weight||Instrument weight 5kg (excluding cable package)|
|Working temperature and humidity||-10 ~ 50 C; 80%rh below|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-20 ~ 60 C; 70%rh below|