1. The instrument adopts complex number current method to measure capacitance, dielectric loss and other parameters. The measured result is highly accurate and it is easy to realize automatic measurement.
|2. The instrument adopts variable frequency technology to eliminate 50Hz/60Hz power frequency interference. So a reliable data will be reachable even under the strong electromagnetic interference. |
3. The instrument adopts large screen LCD . In the process of testing, Chinese menu prompt is visualized and easy to operate.
|4. The instrument is easy to operate and the measuring process is controlled by microprocessor. Once a suitable measuring method is selected, the data measurement will complete automatically under the control of microprocessor.|
5. The instrument is designed to be an integrated model with reference capacitor and HV power supply in it, enables site test measurement and reduces site wiring.
6. The instrument is equipped with CVT testing function, which can achieve CVT self-exciting testing without external accessories and measure the capacitance and dielectric loss of C1 and C2 by at a time.
7. GST measurement adopts ivddv technology and avoids unstable data provided by previous GST measurement.
8. The instrument provides low voltage shell function of GST. When the bus of 220kV CVT is grounded, dielectric loss measurement can be conducted for C11 without removing 10 kV GST.
9. The instrument has a function of measuring high-voltage dielectric loss. It can carry out dielectric loss test with over 10kV with the help of voltage transformer or series resonance.
10. The instrument has a ground-fault protection function. In case that the instrument is not grounded or grounded incorrectly, the instrument will refuse to enter into normal procedure and output HV. As for the over-current protection function, it will protect the instrument from damage when the tested article is in a short circuit or breakdowns.
11. The instrument has a function of electric shock protection. When the instrument operator suffers an electric shock due to incaution, the instrument will cut off the HV immediately and thus ensure the security of operator