|Contact Us for Quotation|
|Click to: Products Map||Email2: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|1.ON/OFF---Press [ON/OFF] button to switch unit on or off.|
|2.℃/F CAL---Press once you can change the desired temperature unit , press this button and hold 3s then you can go into the calibration ,refer to the calibration procedures.|
|3. Min/Max---Minimum and maximum temperature value memories.|
4.Product Sizes---Different probe lengthA: A=75mm/95mm/120mm/150mm/200mm/300/500mm/610mm/800mm/1000mm/1500mm/2000mm
|Measuring Range||-58℉ to 626℉/-50℃ to 330℃|
|Accuracy||±0.5℃(-10℃ to 100℃ ),Otherwise ±0.5℃|
|Resolution||0.1℉( 0.1℃ )|
|Display Update||1 seconds|
|Battery||CR 2032 3V Button|
How to set up the Auto-off ?
Replace the battery:
|Take out the battery door use the coin,
open the door and take off the battery with a pin, Replace the battery then, Close
the battery door finally.|
Note the positive of the battery is facing up the negative is facing down.
1. Making a proper ice bath is all about keeping a proper ice-water ratio. Fill the vessel all the way to the top with ice, 2/3 Ice Crushed ice is preferred because there are fewer gaps between the ice. However 1/3 Water cubed ice will also work fine.
2. Slowly add cold water to fill the spaces between the ice, Fill to about 1/3 below the top of the ice, let the mixture sit for minute or two to allow the temperature of the water to settle. If you see the ice starting to float off the bottom of the vessel, pour off some water and add more ice.
3. Once the mixtures has rested for a minute or two. Insert your thermometer probe, Place 2/3 Ice probe tip in center of cup making sure tip is fully submerged but not in contact with the 1/3 Water cup surface, stir for a minimum of 5 seconds.
4. Keep probe tip completely submerged, press and hold “C/F CAL" button for 3 seconds until“CAL" appears on the LCD display, Then release.
5. Calibration is complete when display automatically returns to normal operation mode.